Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 people
Revised Edition by Jennifer Cornbleet
Well-known San Francisco Bay area cooking instructor, Jennifer Cornbleet, shares her favorite no-cook recipes in quantities ideal for one or two people. With Jennifer’s essential time-saving techniques and clear instructions, you don’t have to toil in the kitchen in order to enjoy nutritious, delicious raw food.
- Choose from over 100 foolproof recipes.
- Eliminate guesswork with satisfying lunch and dinner menus.
- Enjoy easy recipes that call for common ingredients and basic equipment.
- Learn how to avoid health-busters like white sugar, white flour, and trans-fats.
- Convert traditional recipes into nutritious treats made from all-natural ingredients.
In this revised edition, you’ll find
- more than 50 additional recipes,
- new chapters on green smoothies and raw on the go,
- expanded sections on advance preparation and easy snacks, and
- nutritional information for each recipe.
We Also Recommend